Ir al contenido principal

I need to know Santiago


Five years studying in Santiago and I know almost nothing about the city. Many of the places I know is because I had to go a task. I remember when I was in the radio course I had to go different ministries and private events. 

Since I arriving at the university I have traveled every day from Rengo to my class, then I take the same travel to return to my house. They are counted with the fingers of one hand the times that I have visited places of Santiago for an own interest. I have gone twice for a walk to the hill San Cristobal. 

Last week I had the opportunity to see Victor Jara Park. Because for our thesis, we’re making a documentary about an older person and she and her group had a field trip.

The truth is that I have not given myself the necessary time to go for a park, to visit a museum with friends. So I am probably not a good tourist guide of the city. 


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Sometimes I hate my profession

Hello Friends!!  Today I'm going to talk about the things I hate about my profession. The truth is that I still do not know the world of work, so I will speak taking into account the things that I have heard and seen. In my fifth year of career I'm still seeing the possibilities of the places where I want to work, when university life ends. I'm a person that feels capable of working either in the traditional media or in management organizations.  But there are things that I don't like in general about the profession, especially from television. I feel that competition generated between coworkers that wanted more limelight. Besides, they have a very old vision of how women should be when they appear on the screen.  Women must comply with a prototype of beauty, which is very far from reality.  Another aspect that bothers me a lot is that there is little space for women in sports areas. This is because the few women there are left in the background, such a readi...

Dream about the future

Hello friends! Today I want to talk with you about what I would like to study if I had the possibility of doing a post graduate studies. In my case, I have not thought about continuing with my studies after finishing my journalism career. I am one of those people who lives in the present, since one never knows what may happen in the future.  But there are moments where I start to wonder if my passion for sports can really reach another level and study a postgraduate degree in sports journalism in Europe, specifically in Spain.  I think that in that continent the sports is seen from another perspective. It's a great cradle to live the essence of the highest level sports competitions. Real Madrid and the European University of Madrid created, in 2006, the first School of Postgraduate Studies specialized in sports, and it's in that place where I would like to study in the future. The Master's Degree in Communication and Sports Journalism teaches how sport journali...