Ir al contenido principal

Travel and football

Hi friends!



Today I want to talk to you about the countries that I would like to visit in some point of my life.

The first place is Brazil, because it calls my attention, I like their beach and the people. I think  is a culture very happy with enjoy life, that's why I like it.   

Other country with which I dream to visit is Spain, for his tradition in football, there I can know more about football history and their starts. I would love to be able to sit in the Real Madrid and Barcelona stadium, for see a game of them. Since I was a girl that I love this sport.


I would love to be able to walk the streets of Madrid at night with my boyfriend. Also I would like to ride a bike for Malaga. I hope I could know this countries before I get 35 years old. For that I need to finish my university career and save money.


Who wants to join me?


Comentarios

  1. I share your love for football, since I was nine years old I play football.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Brazil has such a cheerful culture! Obviously football is his most desirable sport, I would like to visit the Maracana Stadium.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Madrid seems like the perfect trip to do with someone you love, hope you can save enough money and go there :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Brazil is very beautiful!!! I would very much like to go to the "Carnaval de Rio" :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Sometimes I hate my profession

Hello Friends!!  Today I'm going to talk about the things I hate about my profession. The truth is that I still do not know the world of work, so I will speak taking into account the things that I have heard and seen. In my fifth year of career I'm still seeing the possibilities of the places where I want to work, when university life ends. I'm a person that feels capable of working either in the traditional media or in management organizations.  But there are things that I don't like in general about the profession, especially from television. I feel that competition generated between coworkers that wanted more limelight. Besides, they have a very old vision of how women should be when they appear on the screen.  Women must comply with a prototype of beauty, which is very far from reality.  Another aspect that bothers me a lot is that there is little space for women in sports areas. This is because the few women there are left in the background, such a readi...

Dream about the future

Hello friends! Today I want to talk with you about what I would like to study if I had the possibility of doing a post graduate studies. In my case, I have not thought about continuing with my studies after finishing my journalism career. I am one of those people who lives in the present, since one never knows what may happen in the future.  But there are moments where I start to wonder if my passion for sports can really reach another level and study a postgraduate degree in sports journalism in Europe, specifically in Spain.  I think that in that continent the sports is seen from another perspective. It's a great cradle to live the essence of the highest level sports competitions. Real Madrid and the European University of Madrid created, in 2006, the first School of Postgraduate Studies specialized in sports, and it's in that place where I would like to study in the future. The Master's Degree in Communication and Sports Journalism teaches how sport journali...