Ir al contenido principal

Favorite movie

Hello friends!!

Today I want to tell you about the best movie I've seen. I have two favorite movies, which I never tire of watching one of them is "Iron Man". I must admid that I am a fan of these stories and Iron Man is my favorite superhero. I like this movie because it unites the life of an eccentric businessman with comedy. Also, he is the creator of his superhero costume, which in my opinion is incredible. It's different from other superheros in the Marvel stories. 

The other movie that caught my attention were "The Hunger Games". The interpretations of each actors was so perfect that one believed that the story was real and suffered with the characters. Another element that I really liked is that a woman was the one who could change the history of a lot of people. For me Katniss was a warrior. 

I want to tell you that every time I finished watching these movies I wished that the time would pass very quickly in order to see the next one. With my mom, we could spend hours watching all the movies. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Sometimes I hate my profession

Hello Friends!!  Today I'm going to talk about the things I hate about my profession. The truth is that I still do not know the world of work, so I will speak taking into account the things that I have heard and seen. In my fifth year of career I'm still seeing the possibilities of the places where I want to work, when university life ends. I'm a person that feels capable of working either in the traditional media or in management organizations.  But there are things that I don't like in general about the profession, especially from television. I feel that competition generated between coworkers that wanted more limelight. Besides, they have a very old vision of how women should be when they appear on the screen.  Women must comply with a prototype of beauty, which is very far from reality.  Another aspect that bothers me a lot is that there is little space for women in sports areas. This is because the few women there are left in the background, such a readi...

Dream about the future

Hello friends! Today I want to talk with you about what I would like to study if I had the possibility of doing a post graduate studies. In my case, I have not thought about continuing with my studies after finishing my journalism career. I am one of those people who lives in the present, since one never knows what may happen in the future.  But there are moments where I start to wonder if my passion for sports can really reach another level and study a postgraduate degree in sports journalism in Europe, specifically in Spain.  I think that in that continent the sports is seen from another perspective. It's a great cradle to live the essence of the highest level sports competitions. Real Madrid and the European University of Madrid created, in 2006, the first School of Postgraduate Studies specialized in sports, and it's in that place where I would like to study in the future. The Master's Degree in Communication and Sports Journalism teaches how sport journali...