Ir al contenido principal

The music in my life

Hello friends!

Today in the moment to speak about a topic that everybody enjoy, the music. Specifically about a special song in our lives.
I really like music, my taste in music is very wide. I am listening to music any time of leisure, on the radio and youtube. The type of song I hear on the day depends on my mood.

Since I am a little girl I've seen many Disney's movies. A band that I loved at that time, were the Jonas Brothers. They were the main characters together with Demi Lovato in the Disney's movie "Camp Rock".

In the movie of the year 2008, Joe Jonas (Shane) and Demi Lovato (Mitchie) were two young who were in a musical camp and they started a love relationship. It was a relation full of problems and in the last part of the movie, in a very unexpected way, they finish the movie singing the song "This is me".

A few years ago I followed Denise Rosenthal's musical career. I love each of the songs of his last era, which talks about the power of women, gender equality, self-esteem among other themes. It's a queen.

The important thing about music is that we can all feel identified with the lyrics and make them part of our life.

Regards!!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Sometimes I hate my profession

Hello Friends!!  Today I'm going to talk about the things I hate about my profession. The truth is that I still do not know the world of work, so I will speak taking into account the things that I have heard and seen. In my fifth year of career I'm still seeing the possibilities of the places where I want to work, when university life ends. I'm a person that feels capable of working either in the traditional media or in management organizations.  But there are things that I don't like in general about the profession, especially from television. I feel that competition generated between coworkers that wanted more limelight. Besides, they have a very old vision of how women should be when they appear on the screen.  Women must comply with a prototype of beauty, which is very far from reality.  Another aspect that bothers me a lot is that there is little space for women in sports areas. This is because the few women there are left in the background, such a readi...

Dream about the future

Hello friends! Today I want to talk with you about what I would like to study if I had the possibility of doing a post graduate studies. In my case, I have not thought about continuing with my studies after finishing my journalism career. I am one of those people who lives in the present, since one never knows what may happen in the future.  But there are moments where I start to wonder if my passion for sports can really reach another level and study a postgraduate degree in sports journalism in Europe, specifically in Spain.  I think that in that continent the sports is seen from another perspective. It's a great cradle to live the essence of the highest level sports competitions. Real Madrid and the European University of Madrid created, in 2006, the first School of Postgraduate Studies specialized in sports, and it's in that place where I would like to study in the future. The Master's Degree in Communication and Sports Journalism teaches how sport journali...