Ir al contenido principal

My dream work

Hello Friends!

Today I am going to talk about the future, which is rapidly approaching our lives. I don't like think about the future, because we don't know what will happen later. I like to live here and now. 

During these five years in which I have studied journalism. I have liked different things about the career. When I had the radio course I loved it, but my dream of working in that medium of communication collapsed at that time, since I have a pronunciation problem with the letter "S". 

One of the things that I have thought about working when I finish my career is in the broadcast of outdoor news on television, by that I mean doing report from the street, sharing with people and making news live. Since I entered the career of journalism, I thought about being a journalist dedicated to sports. To be able to travel to different countries and transmit the soccer world cup and other sporting events. Be part of the team that performs interviews with the highest level athletes. 


Regarding salary I don't have higher expectations since they have always said that journalists don't earn a lot of money. That would not matter if I work on what I like and it makes me vibrate. 

In the fourth year of my career I decided to take the specialization related to organizational communication linked to companies, organizations, among others. What I have learned I liked but I have always thought about what would have happened if I chose the media communication line. 

As time progresses, we must see how things happen. 






Comentarios

  1. I have the problem with the “s” too, I’m starting to believe that everybody have it

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I imagine it must be very entertaining and tiring doing report from the street.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Sometimes I hate my profession

Hello Friends!!  Today I'm going to talk about the things I hate about my profession. The truth is that I still do not know the world of work, so I will speak taking into account the things that I have heard and seen. In my fifth year of career I'm still seeing the possibilities of the places where I want to work, when university life ends. I'm a person that feels capable of working either in the traditional media or in management organizations.  But there are things that I don't like in general about the profession, especially from television. I feel that competition generated between coworkers that wanted more limelight. Besides, they have a very old vision of how women should be when they appear on the screen.  Women must comply with a prototype of beauty, which is very far from reality.  Another aspect that bothers me a lot is that there is little space for women in sports areas. This is because the few women there are left in the background, such a readi...

Dream about the future

Hello friends! Today I want to talk with you about what I would like to study if I had the possibility of doing a post graduate studies. In my case, I have not thought about continuing with my studies after finishing my journalism career. I am one of those people who lives in the present, since one never knows what may happen in the future.  But there are moments where I start to wonder if my passion for sports can really reach another level and study a postgraduate degree in sports journalism in Europe, specifically in Spain.  I think that in that continent the sports is seen from another perspective. It's a great cradle to live the essence of the highest level sports competitions. Real Madrid and the European University of Madrid created, in 2006, the first School of Postgraduate Studies specialized in sports, and it's in that place where I would like to study in the future. The Master's Degree in Communication and Sports Journalism teaches how sport journali...